Today's FOR ALL THINGS card may look familiar, that's because I stole my own card layout for a newer fresh look using Pumpkin Pie and Coastal Cabana.
The colors were inspired by some of the photos of Fall itself. I love the crisp clear days, blue skies and low sun rays that filter through the leaves.
I think my sweet little Bailey enjoys it also.
1. Make a Pumpkin Pie card base.
2. Cut a Coastal Cabana layer 4 1/2" x 3 3/4", pop up with dimensionals
and adhere to card base.
3. Cut a whisper white layer 4 1/4" x 3 1/2".
4. Using the block image from For All Things stamp set and Crumb Cake
classic ink stamp four images side by side .
5. Stamp the large leaf in Pumpkin Pie and Soft Suede classic inks.
6. Stamp the spray of leaves in Coastal Cabana twice.
7. Using Pumpkin Pie ink ,stamp the sentiment on Whisper White card stock.
8. Stamp the spray of leaves in Coastal cabana over the end of the sentiment.
9. Punch out the sentiment with the Wide Oval.
10. Punch an additional Oval in Coastal Cabana and layer behind the sentiment.
11. Cut a piece of Burlap Ribbon and using scissors cut a ribbon tail in one end.
12. Loop Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine around the end of the ribbon and tie
in a bow.
13. Glue sentiment panel in place just under the Baker's Twine bow.
I really ended up loving this color combination, HOW ABOUT YOU? Are you still making Fall cards or have you moved on to Christmas? What is your favorite Christmas stamp set? O.K. top 3...LOL! I think I will be focusing on stars this next week...stay tuned!