This "For All Things" stamp set just won't go away...LOL ,I guess you could say that I've really gotten my money back on this one.
I've been gone for the last week at my 3rd and final wedding of the summer. All of them a delightful blessing and a real measurement of time since I have known 2 of the brides from birth and a groom from 2 1/2yrs. old. I have known their parents for over 30 yrs and the Mom's have been doing a girls weekend for the last 24 yrs. Even though we are spread out, L.A. San Antonio and Sacramento, we've made an amazing commitment over the years. I'm truly blessed!
But you are here today to see a card so let's see how I came up with this one.
Swing on over to the Create with Connie and Mary site
HERE to see more inspiration with these colors or to join in.
You'll be happy to know this card goes together very quick ,and by the way, Red and Green aren't just for Christmas...
1. Make a whisper White card base.
2. Cut a Baked Brown Sugar layer 4 1/2" x 3 3/4", pop up with dimensionals
and adhere to card base.
3. Cut a whisper white layer 4 1/4" x 3 1/2".
4. Using the block image from For All Things stamp set and Baked Brown
Sugar classic ink stamp once and then stamp off for the side by side image.
5. Stamp the large leaf in Cherry Cobbler classic ink.
6. Stamp the spray of leaves also in Cherry Cobbler once and then stamp
OFF the remainder of the ink as you offset the image from the first spray.
7. Clean off the stamp and stamp another spray of leaves with Garden Green.
8. Using Garden Green ink ,stamp the sentiment on Whisper White card stock.
9. Punch or hand cut into a tag. if hand cutting make the original piece of
White card stock 1 5/8" x 1 3/8" before stamping and then you can cut off
10. Attach white stamp tag to a larger piece of Cherry Cobbler and trim around
the tag leaving a 1/8" border.
11. Punch a hole in the top of the tag and run Cherry Cobbler Baker's twine
through leaving 3" tails, tie in a knot.
12. Loop more Twine around 2 fingers about 4 times and slide off your fingers.
13. Place loops in the center of the tie knot and gather up loops and then
tie a bow.
14. Pop up the tag with dimensionals.
15. Adorn with 2 tiny Basic Pearls.
I hope you didn't miss out on more "FOR ALL THINGS" inspiration from the past, If so you may want to consider subscribing by email on the left hand side bar . Be sure and look in your email INBOX to confirm your subscription.
I certainly hope you have enjoyed today Fall Inspiration,
I know that I enjoyed sharing it with you.