"Little Letters" dies meet the "Flower Shop" stamp set
It took no time to make this personalized thank you card for one of my customers. It was EASY to customize the name using the NEW Little Letters die cuts found on pg. 228 of the Annual Catalog. They are also on the front cover ...look on the bottom right hand side. Liz loves purple and to have your own name cut into the card makes it even more special. Love those white flowers? They're SO easy to create...
1. Make a Wisteria Wonder card base
2. Using a Big Shot Machine, cutting plates, Little Letters dies and
a few strips of post it notes (letters seem to dance a bit on
magnetic platform) cut out the name on the bottom edge.
3. Using White craft ink stamp the FLOWER SHOP images on the background.
TIP: Craft ink is a little slower to dry so heat dry
with hair dryer or heat gun.
4. Using Black ink stamp 3 flowers on Whisper White card stock, punch out
with the Pansy Punch.
5. Pop up the flowers with dimensionals around the open letters.
6. Now for those pretty pearls....
Start with Basic Pearls and color them while they are still on
the paper backing with BLENDABILITIES alcohol markers. Let dry before
applying to the flowers. No need for additional glue as they already have
adhesive on the back.
FYI...regular Stampin'Up markers will not stay on the pearls,
rhinestones or clear buttons
Now I need to find another LIZ to send a card with the leftover letters!
Is your name LIZ? Let me know and I'll make YOU a custom card !