Today's sneak peek from the Stampin'Up Holiday catalog features the
FOR ALL THINGS stamp set!
In my previous samples I hadn't used the watercolor wash look stamp. So today I thought you might like to see a card showing the versatility of the look.
Not only that but I've challenged myself to use more of the newest In-Colors.
This is for all of you purple lovers using the new BLACKBERRY BLISS.....ahhhhh look how gorgeous it is.....deep rich color like the blackberries growing in my yard.
And what better way to feature purple than with it's complimentary color yellow. In this case it's HELLO HONEY, Yes it's true, because they are opposite on the color wheel they will always go together.....it's like peanut butter and jelly!
I also love this card because it is gender neutral and can be used any time of year.
So want to know how to make it ??? the card, not the sandwich!
Here you go........
1. Cut and score a HELLO HONEY card base.
2. Cut a Blackberry Bliss designer paper piece 5 1/4" x 4"
from the Moonlight DSP Stack, there are
so many choices with these colors :Basic Gray, Blackberry Bliss,
Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand, Whisper White. Incl.48 sheets
3. Cut a Whisper white panel 4 3/4" x 3 1/4"
4. Stamp the larger water wash image in Hello Honey ink in the upper left
hand corner. Clean stamp
5. Stamp same image again using Blackberry Bliss ink in the lower right hand
corner. Don't clean!
6. Stamp off the remaining ink in between the first two images for a
7. With the remaining Blackberry Bliss designer paper cut a piece
3 1/4" x 1/2". Align and Attach over the two purple images.
8. Using HELLO HONEY ink stamp the GRATEFUL FOR YOU image from the
FOR ALL THINGS stamp set (available Aug. 28th) on whisper white card
9. Punch out the sentiment using the LARGE OVAL PUNCH.
10.Attach a Hardware Clip over the end of the oval
11.Punch a Silver Glimmer Heart using the Heart from the
Itty Bitty Punch Pack (3 in the pack)
12.Pop up the sentiment panel with Dimensionals to showcase your sentiment.
Remember to make more than one card while you have all of your supplies out.
Would You like to see this card and more Holiday Catalog
Sneak Peeks In Real Life?
Join me and my team on Monday August 18th for a FREE Event
in Roseville, CA
You can find more INSPIRATION cards using the
"FOR ALL THINGS" stamp set
You can find all of today's supplies in my ONLINE STORE except the stamp set "FOR ALL THINGS" #135152 Wood, #135155 Clear Mount. Sorry it won't be available until August 28th. Just click on the images for more details about the products.