Need a Baby card now and then? Well most of us do and so I wanted to share a cute way to make a Baby Bib with your punches and the Label Love stamp set. The Lullaby Designer Paper set the stage for my color palette...it includes these colors.
Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Hello Honey,
Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
I also have been enjoying making the matching envelopes using the Envelope Liner Framelits and my Big Shot machine. The liners are made to fit in the envelopes by Stampin'Up. This fun baby project was 1 of 3 projects at a recent Punch Art class in Rocklin, CA. Maybe you can attend my next one coming in Sept.
1. Create a Pistachio Pudding card base from half of a sheet of 8 1/2" x 11".
2. Cut a Coastal Cabana layer 5" x 3 3/4".
3. Cut 2 pieces of Designer Paper ......3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and 3 1/2" x 1 1/4" and
attach to the Coastal Cabana layer.
4. Wrap a piece of Hello Honey Satin ribbon over the designer paper seam and
glue to the back side of the Coastal Cabana layer.
5. Stamp " Cutest Baby" in Coastal Cabana from the Label Love stamp
set on white CS.
6. Punch out that cute sentiment with the Artisan Label Punch.
7. Punch a 2 3/8" Scallop Circle using Bermuda Bay card stock.
8. Using the Extra Large Oval punch remove 3 of the scallops from the
Bermuda Bay circle.
9. Punch a white 1 3/4" circle and add some texture by running it through a
textured embossing folder and a Big Shot Machine. I used the Chevron.
We love it when our card receivers linger over the designs, so give them
some texture to touch and feel.
10. Now glue the white circle on top of the punched scallop one making sure
your texture is straight with the punched out part. Flip over the whole
scalloped layer and now you can punch out the white layer.
11. Place glue dots on the back side of the bib to attach 2 strings to the bib.
Now tie the bow.
12. Pop up the bib with dimensionals and glue dot the bow strings in place.
13. A sweet Pink Pirouette Heart and a mini heart of sparkle add a finishing
touch that is sure to be noticed.
14. Use the Envelopes Liner Framelits to make your matching envelope
for a total custom look that's a WOW moment for the receiver.
Just think of All the fun color themes you can make. How about focusing on the CANTALOUPE color in this Designer Paper, just switch out the card base to cantaloupe and use the exact same DSP except the one with Cantaloupe dots, so EASY. This will give you a little boy card and a little girl card.......now you're ready...did you say TWINS!!! LOL
More Lulluby Designer Paper inspiration CLICK HERE
Save Money when you consider this Paper and Ink Collection for under $30.00
don't miss out on these ink pads