New Stamp Sets, New Designer Paper and Twisted Trim, Is there ever enough time to play???? Well, As they say, " When the cat's away the mice will play", soooo hubby is off visiting the folks for a couple of days in Phoenix. I think it's time to PLAY!
I'm so glad I can share with you some of the upcoming products in the 2014 Holiday Catalog. It was so cool that we able to purchase some of the catalog items at convention this year...now I can show you samples, yahoo!
I so love this card's color combo, it's not mine alone, I just pulled it from the Designer Paper....Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Basic Gray and White.
It's actually from a new Halloween paper called *Motley Monsters DSP 135819. The cute birds and tangerine owls are on the back side of the candy corn dsp I featured on THIS PROJECT. The other star pattern paper is also in the same Designer Paper collection. It's funny because I wasn't drawn to the monster images on the paper but I love all the other designs. I'm so glad I decided to purchase it.
The sentiment is from a new set called *FOR ALL THINGS 135155. I just used a portion of a sentiment in the set, it actually says "hello FALL!" You will love this set when you see it with 8 stamps in all. I love it when Stampin'Up combines images AND sentiments, so versatile and value packed! FYI, the images have a watercolour look similar to Work of Art.
And Thanks to Connie and Mary for the fun card sketch this week....missed seeing both of you at Convention this year!
1. Make a Bermuda Bay card base.
2. Cut a Tangelo Twist panel 5 1/2" x 2".
3. Cut a Bermuda Bay star panel 5 1/4" x 1 3/4".
4. Cut a Bird panel 3 3/4" x 1 3/4".
5. Cut a triangle off of the bottom right hand side ofthe bird panel, use that
triangle as a pattern piece. Flip it over and place in upper right hand side
of the bird panel to get an equal size triangle to trace and cut.
6. Attach bird panel to star panel.
7. Stamp leaf bunch in Bermuda Bay ink on white card stock.
8. Using a Tangelo Twist marker, ink up just the HELLO portion of the stamp
and stamp close to the leaves.
9. Punch images with a 1 3/4" Circle Punch.
10. Punch a Basic Gray 2" Circle and attach sentiment panel.
11. Punch a Hello Honey scalloped circle with the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch.
12. Pop up entire sentiment panel with dimensionals.
13. Make a bow and attach with glue dots using the *Tangerine Tango
Two-Tone Trim #135838.
* Stampin'Up Holiday Catalog Products Available late August
I hope you enjoyed the sneaky peek,