Fresh ,Crisp and Full of Color,
does that sound like Fall?
Well it's not even close to cooler weather here in Sacramento
but I can dream, right?
With the new stamp set "FOR ALL THINGS" I can plan for my fall cards now even if it doesn't feel like Autumn.
It has 5 watercolor type images and 3 sentiments, plenty to play with for a wide variety of cards, tags or boxes.
And with help from my online friends it was easy to come up with today's inspiration to share with you. For the color challenge I could add an extra Bonus color... how about TANGERINE?
TRIPLE the Fun today playing at these 3 Challenge sites
1. Make a Crushed Curry card base.
2. With Bermuda Bay ink stamp the leaf image on white card stock. Once with
full ink and then overlap the image and stamp off the remaining ink twice.
3. Use black ink to stamp the "grateful for You" sentiment over the leaves.
4. Punch image using a 2 3/8" Circle Punch and attach to a Black 3" circle cut
from the Circle Framelit Dies.
5. Cut a 1" x 2 1/2" Tangerine Tango banner.
6. Cut a 3/4" x 1 1/2" Whisper White banner.
7. Punch a Bermuda Bay Banner using the Chevron Border Punch, trimming off
one of the chevrons to make the flag end.
8. Raise up the sentiment circle with dimensionals and then tuck your banners
9. Using Tangerine Tango ink, stamp the leaf branches on white CS.
10. Fussy Cut time is made easier when you use the right tool.
SU PAPER SNIPS are a must. Also Great for cutting small pieces of my
Here's a close up of the leaves and fibers. I cheated a little and added a vein in the middle of some of the leaves to match up with the strings of the fibers. I used a a lighter color of marker (Pumpkin Pie) instead of the Tangerine Tango.
The cute little fiber bow is a new product coming out in the Holiday Catalog Aug. 28th. It's called Two Tone Trim and comes in..........
It's Super Chunky and Thick but I cut off 3" and split the fibers apart grabbing just 4 threads of the Tangerine and 4 of the white. I Love the little touch of twist in each piece but if you want to use as is it gives a burst of texture and color to any card, tag or box. SAMPLE CLICK HERE
Thanks you for visiting here at STAMP and STRETCH where I'm always looking for additional ways to make the most of my Stampin'Up purchases!
Designer Paper On Sale during July