Talk about a QUICK card...wow, seriously made in 10 minutes!
White card stock, a great color combo and the Work of Art stamp set.
Thank You PPA for the great color combo challenge HERE.
- Make a white card base 4 1/4 x 11, folded in half.
- Stamp the sentiment in Pacific Point ink.
- Stamp the larger swirl in Pacific Point ink, stamp off above it and stamp off a second time for the third image.
- Stamp the smaller swirl in Baked Brown Sugar over the darkest blue and repeat stamping off on the other blue layers.
- Stamp circles in So Saffron catching layers from the previous colors.
Easy Peasy, now it's your turn! Think of all the color possibilities.
More Quick card inspiration using the Work of Art set