Today I choose to play around with the Perfect Pennants stamp set, It has 10 stamps in the set so it gives me a lot of choices to create with. I knew the little HELLO banner would work just Perfectly with the sketch challenge that MaryJo had this week at her Monday Lunchtime Challenge. It's a little bit smaller but I think it works just fine. How about this fun color challenge at Connie & Mary!!
This fun card goes together quite easily, please try it yourself!
1. Make a Basic Gray card base.
2. Cut a Whisper white panel 5 1/4" x 4". Cut it on the diagonal.
3. Use the polka dot strip from the Perfect Pennants stamp set and stamp
dot images in Calypso Coral around the edges.
4. Cut a Calypso Coral layer 4 1/4" x 3".
5. Attach 2 torn pieces of Epic Day This and That Washi tape to the panel.
6. Stamp the Hello in Basic Gray ink and die cut with the Banner Framelits.
Pop up the image with dimensionals.
7. Stamp the star in Crumb Cake ink and cut out using Paper Snips.
8. Build a flower for the center of the star using the Boho Blossom punch
and Calypso Coral, Basic Gray and whisper White paper.
9. Pop up the star with dimensionals and add a Basic Pearl for the finishing
only through April 25th
Come play along with the challenges !
You can email me a picture of your project and I will add it to this post.