Thank you for joining me today with a Sneak Peek at one of the new
stamp sets from the NEW 2014-15 Stampin'Up catalog.
It's " Work of Art "
isn't that a cool name?
I think you will find that you can be an amazing ARTIST yourself with this fun and EASY set. It's simple, has solid stamps for those who don't like having to color in an image, and will look fabulous using so many different colors.
There are 11 stamps which include 4 sentiments and 7 artistic elements .
( see below)
1. Do You Love the look of watercolour?
2. Do you know how to stamp off an inked image to achieve a lighter effect?
3. Do you enjoy a touch of shimmer?
You can say YES to all three questions once the Artist in you makes this quick and easy card. You'll need the ink colors RED REAL, Gold Metallic and Black.
1. Make a Very Vanilla card base cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored @ 4 1/4"
on the 8 1/2" side.
2. Using Real Red ink, stamp the brushed square image in solid red, then
stamp off the remaining ink a 2nd time (slightly overlap image), repeat
again for the three lightest image.
3. Using Gold Metallic Ink, stamped the crescent brushed image twice as
shown above. Do not stamp off as in step 2.
4. Stamp the individual sentiments ...."Thank" in black and the "You" in Red.
5. Now you could stop here if you want, but it literally took me minutes to
the gold dots on the vellum so you don't see any adhesive through the
6. Finish your look off with a simple bow tied with Gold Metallic Bakers Twine.
See how EASY that was! And I'm playing with even more colors in the next few days to show you additional inspiration. There's an artist in you somewhere and before you know it you can make your own " WORK OF ART ". Coming soon to a mailbox near you...available June 2nd.
A Sneak Peek of tomorrow's card uses Strawberry Slush
Thank you for joining me today,