Today I had a great time S T R E T C H ing some of
the leftovers from my FIRST Paper Pumpkin kit.
I had a few of the Gray pre folded card bases and the graded polka dotted panels. Next came a layer of Crushed Curry. That served as the perfect base to build upon and feature the Eastern Elegance Designer Paper. As a bonus I also used the Striped pre cut banner. It was included in the monthly kit.
I wanted the flower to pop so I started with a black 1 3/4" Scallop circle, then punched a whisper white Pansy layer followed by a punched Petite Petal layer. Both of the white flowers were dry embossed with a Big Shot machine and the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.
A small Silver Glimmer flower was made with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack.
It has the cutest little scallop and is just the perfect size for the Petite Petal.
A simple black stamped "thank you" is from the Happy Watercolor set on pg. 22 of the Occasions Catalog.
Currently there is a FREE OFFER for New Paper Pumpkin Subscribers!
The first kit is the one I used to create the extra card featured above.
Special Offer ends March 31st
Get Me Now!
All you need is your magic wand (credit card)
to sign up. When asked Please enter my name PAM STROBEL as your demonstrator
I'm the total package:
- • I'm $19.95 (and shipping is covered). I'll arrive monthly.
- • I've got all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Projects like cards, journals, décor, and more!
- • I'm all cut, measured, and ready—with instructions included.
- • I'm a new and exciting surprise every month.
- CLICK HERE for more info or contact me directly