I'm back with another project using the
"FOLLOW MY HEART"
(only available for a limited time)
this is Valentine Project #4
I also incorporated the
stamp set as well and in the other upcoming projects.
It's virtually a blank canvas for you to decorate as you like..
Did you notice the super cute white hearts on my red hearts?
It is the paper that the Sweetheart Treat Bags are made of.
Simple cut down the side of one of the bags to have Sweet
Valentine paper for all my projects.
Love the Pool Party Banner?
They are included with the 12 treat bags, they are die cut
and you just punch them out and decorate.
I will be using a collection of supplies for ALL 6 Projects and
I'm sharing the list of things you will need.
Supplies for Projects 1-6 are listed HERE at Project 2
1. Make a Pool Party card base.
2. Stamp the Post Card image with Bermuda Bay ink on white card stock,
trim outside edges to 1/8". Apply to card base.
3. Punch out the die cut striped banner and apply.
4. Punch a Full Heart using the paper from
the SweetHeart Treat Bag kit.
5. Using a red marker or ink pad, stamp the TRUE LOVE from the Follow My
Heart stamp set.
6. Punch out sentiment using the Word Window punch. Pop up
the sentiment with dimensionals.
7. Using the Small Heart punch, punch 2 red patterned hearts and 2
Bermuda Bay hearts.
8. Apply a Rhinestone to each of the 2 Bermuda Bay Hearts.
Thank You for joining me today and I encourage you to
return tomorrow for Project #5
You can subscribe by email so you know when I've posted
the next project in this series