Quick and Easy and in Just 15 Mins.
Yes it's more inspiration using the SEASONS of Style DSP!
You will need....
1. Make a Crumb Cake card base that is cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" ,score @ 4 1/4"
on the long side, fold in half to a finished size of 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
2. Cut a Gumball Green layer 5" x 3 3/4"
3. Cut from the Seasons of Style Designer Pack a Polka Dot panel
measuring 3 1/2" x 3"
4. Cut a Striped layer measuring 3 1/2 x 1 3/4"
5. Apply patterned paper to the Gumball Green layer.
6. Cut a piece of Silver Glimmer paper measuring 3 1/2" x 1/2" and glue over
the seam of the patterned papers.
7. Pop up the Gumball Green panel with dimensionals and apply to the
Crumb Cake card base.
8. Punch a Cherry Cobbler layer with the Decorative Label Punch.
9. Stamp "Holly Jolly" from the Tags 4 You stamp set in
Gumball Green ink on white card stock and Punch with the Label Bracket.
10. Attach the Holly Jolly to the Cherry Cobbler layer and then pop up with
dimensionals over the glitter strip.
So EASY and festive and it uses some of the same materials in these previous projects of mine..................
There is still time to make a few Christmas Projects while this
Seasons of Style Designer paper is still available.
Better yet have it for next year and copy
the projects I have already done!
Come back tomorrow for one more
Season of Style Project
and here's a sneak peek of Friday's Project