I'm back with another project using the
"FOLLOW MY HEART"
(only available for a limited time)
this is Valentine Project #2
I will also be incorporating the
stamp set as well in the other upcoming projects.
It's virtually a blank canvas for you to decorate as you like..
( tip: because the Post Card stamp is so large I highly
recommend you get it in wood if you do not already
have a clear block that size)
Did you notice the super cute white hearts on my red hearts?
It is the paper that the Sweetheart Treat Bags are made of.
Simple cut down the side of one of the bags to have Sweet
Valentine paper for all my projects.
I will be using a collection of supplies for ALL 6 Projects and
I'm sharing the list of things you will need.
Supplies for Projects 1-6 Include....
Stamps Follow My Heart #134611 wood, #134614 clear mount
Post Card #130366 wood, #130369 clear mount
Paper SweetHeart Treat Bags #134610
(includes 12 bags, banners and bakers twine)
Whisper White # 100730
Pool Party #122924
Bermuda Bay #131197
Ink Bermuda Bay #131171
Real Red Marker#100052
Punches Full Heart #119883
Small Heart #117193
Word Window #119857
Piercing Tool & Mat or 1/16" Circle(retired
Other Rhinestone Basics #119246
Glue Dots #103683
Paper Snips #103579
1. Make a Pool Party card base.
2. Stamp the Post Card image with Bermuda Bay ink on white card stock,
trim outside edges to 1/8".
3. Stamp the Eiffel Tower image in Bermuda Bay ink.
4. Punch a Full Heart using Bermuda Bay card stock and the paper from
the SweetHeart Treat Bag kit.
5. Using a red marker , ink up just the portion of the sentiment and
stamp on white card stock.
6. Punch out sentiment using the Word Window punch. Pop up
the sentiment with dimensionals.
7. Using the Small Heart punch, punch 3 red patterned hearts and 2
Bermuda Bay hearts.
8. Apply a Rhinestone to each of the 2 Bermuda Bay Hearts.
So Bright and Crisp , ready to give to a Favorite Valentine!
Thank You for joining me today and I encourage you to
return tomorrow for Project #3
You can subscribe by email so you know when I've posted
the next project in this series