I've been having so much fun putting some projects
together to share with you using
the Follow My Heart stamp set
and the Sweet Heart Treat Bags.
If you follow me here, you know how I love to S T RE T C H
my Stampin'Up products by using them in other ways.
I love the Sweet Heart Bags...yep 12 little adorable heart sacks
ready to stuff, but you know how to do that. Need new ideas?
I have 6 total projects to show you, ALL using the same products.
2 Decorated Treat Bags and 4 Lovely Cards
Today is Project No. 1 and follows the Sketch Challenge at
Create with Connie and Mary
If you have Stampin'Up products you can play along with the challenge
or see what the Designers have done HERE
1. Cut and score a Pool Party card base.
2. Cut a Whisper White panel 4" x 3 1/4"
3. Cut a red heart layer from one of the sides of the
SweetHeart Treat Bags 3 1/2" x 2 3/4".
4. Wrap the card base twice with a piece of Pool Party bakers twine
included in the Kit.
5. Cut 1 of the striped Banners in the kit in half long ways or
straight down the middle. With the left over half punch 2 striped
6. Using the Full Heart Punch, punch 1 Bermuda Bay and
1 Pool Party heart.
7. Dry Emboss the Pool Party heart with the Dotted embossing folder.
8. Stamp the sentiment from the Follow My Heart set in
Bermuda Bay ink on whisper White card stock.
9. Punch out the sentiment with the Word Window Punch.
10.Pop up the hearts with Dimensionals and sparkle up
with Rhinestone Basics.
If you haven't already, Be sure and subscribe my email
on the upper left hand side bar
so that you don't miss seeing ....
ALL 6 " FOLLOW MY HEART " Valentine Projects