When Tea Shoppe meets Floral District Designer Paper
It's Fusion between Ink and Patterned Paper,
and then add a great Sketch
from Connie and Mary, It's Chemistry Perfection!
Go Ahead and Click on the Challenge Images to Play Along!
Here's the details on the main panel...
1. Make a Primrose Petal card base.
2. Cut an Early Espresso layer 4 1/4" x 2 3/4".
3. Cut a Crumb Cake 4" x 2 1/2", sponge the edges with Crumb Cake ink.
4. Cut a vanilla layer 3 3/4" x 2 1/4", sponge the edges with Crumb Cake ink.
5. Using Primrose Petal ink Stamp the large tea cup with from the retiring TEA
SHOPPE stamp set onto a piece of Floral District Designer Paper
(retiring June 2nd).
When stamped on the patterned paper it will create a translucent
effect with the design color just peeking through.
6. Use SU paper snips to gently trim about 1/16" around the tea cup image.
7. Sponge the outside edge of the tea cup image with Crumb Cake.
8. Apply dimensionals to the back of the tea cup and apply to the vanilla,
crumb cake and espresso panels.
9. Using a 7/8" scallop circle punch found HERE, punch a scallop using the
same paper as the stamped tea cup. Sponge edges with Crumb Cake Ink.
10. Attach the scallop to the tea cup using a Metallic brad.
11. Punch a Small Heart with espresso paper and crumble up to distress it
before applying to the cup.
12. Using Early Espresso ink stamp a sentiment onto 7/16" Natural Trim .
13. Layer together a piece of Victoria Crochet Trim and Natural trim with a
small safety pin( Vintage Trinkets, retired ) and attach to your tea cup.
14. Apply strips of Crochet Trim, Natural trim and First Edition Specialty Paper
on the Primrose card base.
15. Pop up the main panel with dimensionals and apply over the strips.
Have fun trying your own stamping on Designer Paper and
Thank You for S T R E T C H I N G your Stampin'Up products with me!
Pam Strobel, Your Personal Trainer