This Gingham Garden Designer Paper may just be my NEW FAVORITE
DSP from the NEW CATALOG! I love the bright colors in this DSP Collection which include
Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy,
Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White.
I love incorporating DSP into my cards because it's such an easy way to get color and patterns. I like that it takes the guess work out of knowing what card stock colors you should use. Stampin'Up has already done the color detective work for you....yahoo! And because you are just punching out the Gingham Garden paper you can make this Best Friend card in no time. Better yet make 2 at the same time while you have all your supplies out. Did you notice the cute mini flowers under the sentiment that match the circles PERFECTLY! It's the new matte finish WASHI TAPE that is so easy to use. (pg 171) I Love, love that I have this extra little accent to go with this beautiful paper.
1. Create a Saffron card Base
2. Cut an Island Indigo panel 2 3/4"x 5 1/4"
3. Cut a Pear Pizzazz panel 1 1/4"x 5 1/4"
4. Attach the Indigo and Pear pieces to the Saffron card base
5. Punch 3 - 1 3/4" Circles of Gingham Garden Designer Paper and
adhere over the seam of the two colors panels
6. Wrap Island Indigo Bakers Twine around the card body twice and
tie in a knot making a bow with big tails.
7. Using the LABEL LOVE stamp set , ink just the BEST FRIEND portion with
a Island Indigo marker on a scrap of white card stock.
8. Punch out the sentiment with a 1" square punch positioning the
sentiment toward the top.
9. Apply Gingham Garden Designer WASHI TAPE below the sentiment.
10. Apply 3 mini rhinestones under the Washi Tape. "bling"
11. Punch a Mambo Melon ARTISAN LABEL punch (pg181) layer for the
12. Apply dimensionals to the sentiment panel to pop up before applying.
New Catalog Products are available starting May 31st....HERE
Gingham Garden Designer Paper #129310
Label Love stamp set wood # 130619 clear mount # 130622
Gingham Garden Designer WASHI TAPE # 129314
ARTISAN LABEL punch # 130920
Pear Pizzazz card stock #131201
More Sneak Peek Projects tomorrow using one of the HOSTESS SETS
See you then, Pam