Can You Believe It!
You can use just 1 petal to make
this bit of Tropical Paradise.
What a GREAT WAY to S T R E T C H the Use of
Your Blossom Punch
MY COLOR INSPIRATION FOR TODAY'S CARD
Right away I thought of tropical and had recently
had a Punch Art class using this same technique to make this
colorful piece of Paradise.
Here is how you can make your own.....
1. Punch your 6 flower petals in white card stock.
2. Sponge Calypso Coral on one side of 3 of the petals.
3. Repeat sponging the Calypso Coral on the other 3 petals but sponge
on the opposite side.
4. Sponge Real Red on the opposite side of the Calypso Coral on each of
the 6 petals
5. Sponge Island Indigo over the Red edges to create a darker contrast.
The Indigo will give a the red edges a purplish look.
6. Build the flower by alternating petal front to back making sure
you have the darker edges on the outside.
7. Punch Island Indigo leaves by punching just half of the petal or
punch a full petal and free form cut a natural shape.
8. Free form cut a stem and sponge all leaves elements with Island Indigo.
9. Stamp your sentiment in Island Indigo on the white card stock first so
that you get your positioning correct.
10. Pop up the whole flower cluster with dimensionals.
Would you like a visual tutorial, just let me know!
I hope you will enjoy making one yourself, Thank You for visiting today.