Who Knew ?, Yep, the Chevron Embossing folder
makes the perfect way to make my little
easter egg CRACK OPEN!
Isn't the Little Peep on Top Adorable?
Just another way the S T R E T C H the way you can use
the Owl Punch!
1. Punch the owls body in Daffodil Delight card stock
2. Cut away the feet and the ears, rounding off the edges.
3. Punch the feet , plus 1/4" of the body in Pumpkin pie CS.
4. Glue the feet to the backside of the body reveling just the toes.
5. Punch the wings using the 1 1/4" scalloped circle and cut in
half to make 2 even pieces.
6. You can make a beak by taking one corner of pumpkin pie cs
and just cutting off the corner at an angle.
7. Punch Pool Party cs eyes and attach an additional black circle.
8. Use a white gel pen to make the eyes sparkle.
9. Die cut an oval circle in Pool Party and emboss in the Chevron folder.
10.Cut a crack in the egg along one of the Chevron lines.
11.Pop up the egg and chick with Stampin' Dimensionals
The stamp set and sentiment are from a retired stamp set and
are no longer available, but they seemed to go just perfect with todays card.
Make your Own Egg and Peep when you use these products...
You can click on the images to view product details
Thank You for stopping by today!