I had so much fun making this Vintage Collage Using the Chevron Folder and Postage Due stamp set.
The sanding technique adds to the Vintage Feel!
No guess work on the layout because
I used the MOJO MONDAY Sketch #280
Here's How to Create the Vintage Flair.....
1. Create a Vanilla card base, sponge edges with Crumb Cake ink.
2. Using the VERY VINTAGE Jumbo wheel and Tangerine tango ink, roll vintage
design on the bottom of the card.
3. Cut a Sahara Suede panel 3" x 4 1/2".
4. Cut a Crumb Cake panel 2 3/4 x 4 1/4".
5. Using a Tangerine Tango printed DSP from the Summer Smooches
collection, cut a piece 2 1/2" x 4".
6. Run the DSP thru the Chevron embossing folder (look at sample for the
correct zig zag direction)
7. After dry embossing your paper, gently sand the raised part with
a sanding block.
8. Glue # 7 to #4
9. Attach a strip of Victoria Crochet Trim at an angle before
applying to #3
10. Cut a strip of Crumb Cake, Punch with Scallop Trim Border and attach
to the underside of #3
11. Cut a Soft Suede panel 1 1/2" x 2 1/2".
12. Stamp POSTAGE DUE image on vanilla card stock with Soft Suede ink.
13. Punch image using the Postage Punch, sponge with Crumb Cake ink.
14. Punch a 1 3/8" circle Tangerine Tango circle and mount under
15. Stamp "friends" from the Tiny Tags stamp set directly on #11 or
on a small piece of Soft Suede, trim and attach to the larger panel.
16. Die 2 Flower Trim Roses with Tangerine Tango Ink. Cut away some of
the rose trim on one of them to make it smaller in size.
TIP: I like to spritz my flower with water first, then either smash my flower
face down on my ink pad, sponge with a dauber or ink with a marker.
The water will allow the ink to BLEED thru the rose petals for a
softer more natural feel.
17. Attach an Antique Brad with the flower cluster.
18. At this point I found that my card needed just a little more balance of the
Tangerine color so I cut 1/8" x 1 1/2" strips to add the final touch.
To See the details of the products I used just click on the images below!
Thank You for visiting today, have a Wonderful Week.......Pam