"Whole Latte Love" and Valentine's Day Just Seem to Go Together!
I Love it with the More Amore Designer Paper and a Touch of the
Chalk Board Technique
There is a great Saturday Sketch Challenge @ Create with Connie and Mary.
I turned the sketch into a 3-D treat box filled with Peanut M&M's
(my personal favorite candy next to Junior Mints)
and a COFFEE Card.....now that's a WHOLE LATTE LOVE
The Saturday Challenge features SALE-A-BRATION projects by myself and the DESIGNERS of the Special Spring EDITION which features 30 Incredible Ideas.
It's not too late to subscribe! For just $34.95 for 5 weeks filled with 30 incredible projects, each with a full downloadble tutorial! More info HERE
Here's How to Create Today's project
1. Stamp the FREE SALE-A-BRATION image using the Chalk Board Technique (HERE).
2. Punch image using the 1 3/4" SCALLOP CIRCLE.
3. Attach punched image to a 2" die cut circle in Real Red ,
I used Circles #2 Originals Die.
4. Cut 1 black panel 2 1/4"x 3" and the same for the More Amore Paper.
5. Sponge the black panel with the white craft ink for the Chalk Board effect.
6. Die cut 2 banners, 1 black, 1 designer paper using the Big Shot and the
ITTY BITTY BANNERS die cuts.
7. Use the SMALL HEART PUNCH and RED GLIMMER paper in the middle
of the banner.
8. Make a Pool Party Treat box (directions here) and dry emboss using the
Big Shot and the PERFECT POLKA DOTS embossing folder.
9. Fill a 4" x 6" CELLOPHANE BAG with treats and tie with
Primrose Petals Satin Stitched Ribbon.
You will Get FREE Silver Glimmer Paper
when you order $150.00, 3 SALE-A-BRATION items
of your choice
and an additional $25.00 extra spending $$$,
what's not to love about that?
(don't forget this includes products from the CLEARANCE RACK
when you order from my ONLINE STORE)
Thank You for Visiting Today!