The Secret Garden Stamp set from the SPRING 2013 Catalog
is just so beautiful and versatile with it's 7 different stamps.
And as some you know, I'm a gardener myself so
this becomes a reflection of who I am.
In fact I spent a good portion of my day at my local
nursery looking at Winter veggies and bare root roses and fruit trees.
I came back inspired to create this card uses the Color Challenge at
BASHFUL BLUE, EARLY ESPRESSO and CRUMB CAKE
The "THANKS" sentiment is one of the FREE stamps you can receive during
I love the use of the different fonts that make up the THANKS!
The stamp is just one of 4 stamps in the
VINTAGE VERSES free set.
1. Make a Bashful Blue card base.
2. Cut an Expresso layer 5" x 3 3/4".
3. Cut a Vanilla layer 4 3/4" X 3 1/2"
4. I stamped the Bashful Blue solid flowers first, then the Crumb Cake solid
leaves and last the Early Espresso line image flowers.
TIP...be sure and stamp over the edge of the paper so that your images
" bleed " off the edge.
5. Cut a vanilla layer 1 1/4" x 3" and stamp sentiment in Early Espresso.
6. Layer your sentiment on an Early Espresso layer measuring 1 1/2" x 3 1/4".
7. POP UP the sentiment with dimensionals.
8. Cut 2 waves of Crumb Cake tulle and bundle in center. I held the bundle in
place with a piece of thread wrapped around the center.
9. Glue dot the tulle bundle to the edge of the sentiment and finish with
a FLOWER TRIM rose on top.
I LOVE this stamping technique and already have another Spring card using the
same idea for next week.
Here are a few I've already made
Don't miss out seeing Next week's card and other projects using the SECRET GARDEN SET!
JOIN THIS SITE ( be a follower ) on the right hand side bar
Subscribe by email on the left hand side bar
under my photo
Follow me on Facebook
|CLICK HERE TO SEE the FREE "THANKS" STAMP SET|