Make Your Own Chocolate KISS using the Stampin'Up
BLOSSOMS PETAL BUILDER punch, decorate with the MORE AMORE DSP from the Spring 2013 Cat. add the Chalk Board Technique and you have
the PERFECT Valentine Treat
Simply punch the largest petal with SILVER GLIMMER PAPER
and then cut off the scalloped petal section opposite the pointed tip.
If you noticed I added a actually KISS paper pull to the top of my glitter kiss.
That means there had to be a sacrificial unveiled of one of the chocolate morsels.
I must confess I throughly enjoyed the creamy delight...or two..LOL!
To Make the Large Heart Embellishment
1. Die cut a black card stock heart using the HEARTS COLLECTION FRAMELITS.
2. Apply the chalk board technique (click here) on the black heart using the
3. Attach the black heart to one of the RED laser cut hearts from the
the center ( all this sparkle really compliments the shiny foil on the kisses)
The SENDING A KISS sentiment is from the versatile
PETITE PAIRS stamp set.
****3 REASONS WHY I LOVE THIS STAMP SET....
1. 18 stamps in the set.
2. Sentiments paired together to put 1 sentiment on the outside of your
project and 1 on the inside.
3. Sized perfectly to be punched with several of Stampin'Up's variety
of easy to stack and store PUNCHES.
MAKING THE BAG AND TOPPER
1. Use a 4"x6" cellophane bag
2. Insert a POOL PARTY panel inside the cello bag, cut 3 3/4" x 4 1/2"
3. You will want to make YOUR TOPPER with the
4. Cut a 4"x3" piece then score down the lengthwise at 1 1/2" and fold.
5. Fill you bag, staple on topper and attach Heart Embellishment with
I'm guessing that everyone would enjoy receiving this chocolately gift of LOVE!
Have fun making your own and by the way.....
sampling those little morsels ,is O.K because after all you can just do a little
STAMPING and S T R E T C H i n g later on.