I wanted to create a card using 1 ink color and multiple stamps.
It seems like the Established Elegance stamp set with it's
10 different stamps
fit the bill perfectly. I wanted a bold contrast so I choose the
In-Color Midnight Muse.
When choosing such a strong color I prefer to go with vanilla
card stock asmy base color, it just creates a softer feel.
I actually created the collage base first and then decided which
color base I preferred.
Which color do you like best?
|More Mustard base|
|Summer Star Fruit base|
|Baja Breeze base|
1. Make a Midnight Muse panel measuring 3 1/2" x 4 1/2"
2. Cut vanilla panels and stamp
left row from top to bottom
1" x 1 1/2"
1" x 1"
1" x 1 1/2"
right row from top
2" x 1/2"
2" x 1 1/2"
2" x 3/4"
2" x 1"
3. You could also put another colored accent panel of a 3rd color
between your Midnight Muse layer and your card base.
3 3/4" x 4 3/4"
4. Sponge stamped panel edges with Crumb Cake ink to add a
5. Make a Multi looped Shabby Chic bow with Midnight Muse
Satin Stitched Ribbon by cutting your ribbon in between the stitches
and securing with center with one of the cut lengths.
6. Attach a matching Midnight Muse Dahlia in the center with glue dots.
Click on any of the images below
to see product details