I love using the Doubled Sided Designer Series paper to fill in a back ground
in just a few minutes.....instant color that I didn't have to color myself!
I've fallen in love with the GUMBALL GREEN (one of this year's IN COLORS) and find myself using it on almost all of my Christmas projects.
Here is a recent project we did in my Friday Stamp Club that was quick and easily made in 15 Minutes.
1. Create a Gumball Green card base.
2. Using BE OF GOOD CHEER 12x12 paper cut 2 panels measuring
2"x 5 1/4". Adhere to base.
3. Cut a Cherry Cobbler panel 2 1/4" x 4"
4. Cut a Very Vanilla panel 2" x 3 3/4", attach to cherry cobbler panel.
5. Stamp MERRY AND BRIGHT in Gumball Green ink on a vanilla piece.
Punch out sentiment with the Extra Large Oval Punch.
(it will just barely fit)
6. Punch a 2 3/8" Scallop Circle out of Gumball Green card stock and adhere
7. Apply Rhinestones to the sentiment
8. Cut a 2" x 1/2" piece of Silver Glimmer paper and adhere.
9. Using Dimensionals POP UP the completed large panel with all the layers.
10. Mini Sentiment..
Punch a 1 3/8" square of Gumball Green
Punch a 1 1/4" square of Cherry Cobbler
11. Stamp image in Gumball Green ink and Punch with Postage Stamp Punch.
Adhere the layers together. Pop up ONLY the bottom left hand side and
place glue in upper right hand side to make it level with the previous panel.
TIP: This is a GREAT TIME to make more than one card...remember you have all your supplies out....go for IT!
You can click on the items below to view details
TOOLS Punches....Postage Stamp # 122344
FINISHING Rhinestone Basic Jewels # 119246