HERE'S A GREAT WAY TO STRETCH THE USE OF YOUR
ORNAMENT KEEPSAKES STAMP SET
1. Create a Cherry Cobbler card base.
2. Cut a Summer star fruit layer measuring 5 1/2" x 1 1/2".
3. Cut an Artichoke layer measuring 4" x 4 3/4".
4. The technique for the vanilla layer is fairly easy to do.
Cut the card stock measuring 3 9/16" x 4 1/2"
Stamp your images as above with Always Artichoke ink
starting with the largest ornaments first and filling in the empty
spaces with the smaller ornaments.
5. Once your ornaments have been stamped, your panel can be cut into several
pieces. Cut every 1 3/16" across the top or @ 1 3/16"& 2 3/8 "
(you should have 3 long pieces now)
Cut 1" off of the long pieces @ both ends. You should have 9 pieces total.
6. Arrange your puzzle pieces to create 1/16" spaces between the rows.
TIP.... lightly mark the centers of each side on the artichoke layer to help
with lining up your layout of the pieces.
7. To create your sentiment panel cut a Cherry Cobbler layer measuring
2" x 1".
8. Cut a vanilla panel measuring 3/4" x 3". Now punch the long edge with the
punch. Cut and Trim the length down to 2 1/4" to fit on the Cherry layer.
9. Emboss a Summer Starfruit layer with Silver embossing powder
using the Merry Christmas stamp from the Petite Pairs set.
( See embossing technique HERE )
You can click on each of the items below to view product details!
Stamps: Ornaments Keepsakes #128048 wood # 128051 clear mount,
Petite Pairs #122495 wood, #122497 clear mount
Paper: Cherry Cobbler #119685 , Always Artichoke # 105119,
Summer StarFruit #126839
Very Vanilla #101650 40 sheets
Ink: Always Artichoke # 126972, Versamark #102283
Tools: Word Window Punch #119857 ,
Scallop Trim Border Punch #118402 ,
Embossing Buddy #103083
Heat Tool #129053
Touch: Silver Embossing Powder #109131
I Hope that you will enjoy making one of these cards yourself,