Don't You Just Love the Vintage Feel
Using the Merry and Type stamp set ?
1. Create a Baja Breeze card base.
2. Attach a strip of Silver Glimmer paper to the left side 3/8" x 5 1/2"
3. Cut a Cherry Cobbler panel 2 1/4" x 4 3/8"
4. Cut a Pink Piroutte panel 2 1/8" x 4 1/4"
5. Cut a Whisper White smooth card stock layer 2"x 4"
6. Dust the white card stock with an
Embossing Buddy #103083 to prevent extra unwanted
flecks of embossing powder from sticking to your paper.
7. Using a VERSAMARK clear ink pad stamp the images
onto the dusted paper
8. Sprinkle SILVER EMBOSSING POWDER onto the stamped image. The
powder will stick where the ink is. Tap the back side of the card stock
to remove any excess powder.
9. Heating the embossing powder with a HEAT GUN until the powder
10.Using an AQUA PAINTER, pick up ink from your ink pads with the brush
tip and apply to ornaments.
11.Sponge Pink Pirouette ink aroud the edge of the finished white layer.
Apply to panels cut in #4 & #3.
12.Using method in #6-#8, stamp image on a piece of Pink Pirouette
card stock instead of white and punch out with the ORNAMENT PUNCH.
13.Punch an additional ornament in Cherry Cobbler card stock to
underlap your embossed image.
14. Cut a fine strip of Silver Glimmer paper 3/8" by 4" to place under the
top of the ornament. Use dimensionals to pop up the ornament punch.
15.Creating a finishing touch of sparkle with Rhinestone Basic Jewels
really balances off the sparkle in your card.
I know you are going to LOVE making this card, be sure and try one soon!
Save time and Make more than one, after all you'll have
ALL THE SUPPLIES OUT ALREADY!
|I WAS IN THE TOP 3 for the Color Challenge @ Create with COnnie and Mary|
Click on each product below to View it's details
( you could also use drops of Classic Stampin' Ink refills
mixed with water to color your ornaments)
Finishing Silver Embossing Powder#109131