|We ALL SCREAM for ICE CREAM|
How's this for S T R E T C H I N G the size of your ice cream cone? It was easy to do ....
1. Create your card base (see beginner basics) with Tempting Turquoise card
2. Make a Whisper white card stock layer with TOP NOTE DIE and the BIG
3. Cut a Pink Piroutte card stock layer that is 1" x 3 3/4". Apply to white layer
and trim off around the curved areas.
4. Stamp the sentiment Wish Big in Melon Mambo ink on white card stock and
punch out with a 3/4" circle punch. Layer that on top of a Pretty in Pink and a
Crumb Cake panel that are punched out using the Small Oval Punch.
5. To make the ice cream cone use the Pennant Parade stamp set for the cone
base. Stamp Crumb Cake Ink on Crumb Cake paper and punch out using the
Pennant Builder punch.
6. Each of the ice cream layers are made with the CUPCAKE BUILDER punch.
Card stock colors are Pool Party, Pretty in Pink and Daffodil Delight and
topped with a cherry of Melon Mambo.
7. Sparkle up your ice cream layers by squeezing liquid DAZZLING DETAILS on
Stamp Sets....Pennant Parade #122742
Paper....Tempting Turquoise #102067, Whisper White 100730, Pink Pirouette
#111351, Crumb Cake #120953, Pool Party #122924, Pretty in Pink
#100459, Daffodil Delight #119683 , Melon Mambo #115320
Ink....Melon Mambo #126948
Tools....Punches, Petite Pennants Builder #122361 , Cupcake Builder #121807 ,
Tope Note Bigz #113463 , Big Shot #113439
Finishing Touch.....Dazzling Details #124117 , Stampin' Dimensionals #104430