So here I am again today with another peek-a-boo
I love the concept that you can see right through the wreath to the inside of the card. This also might be a great place to feature a photo of the family or a treasured furry pet.
Thank you to the Connie and Mary team for their sketch challenge inspiration this week.
See what the Design Team has done HERE
So just how do you achieve this Peek-A-Boo look that I love so much?
It's EASY, You will need.... White card bases, Wonderous Wreath Framelit Dies and stamp set , Trim a Tree DSP pack, Garden Green Ink, Silver Glimmer Paper and Red Taffeta Ribbon.
1. Die cut a opening in the front of the card Using the center part
of the wreath. It's about a 1/3 of the way up from the bottom.
2. Take a piece of the crumb cake dsp with the white snowflakes and
adhere it with snail adhesive applied just to the white card base.
3. Flip the card over and using Paper Snips, trim away
the DSP that overlaps the white base, be careful not to accidentally
cut the fold of your card base when cutting along that edge.
4. On the front side all you have to do is roughly trim away the paper
around the die cut because the wreath will end up covering it up.
5. Cut and adhere 1/2" strips of the Trim a Tree DSP to the side.
6. Die cut a wreath using the DSP pack. ( no stamping needed )
7. Place dimensionals under the cut wreath and carefully line up the
wreath with the white base underneath.
8. Using Garden Green ink, stamp the sentiment from the Wonderous
Wreath stamp set....love that swirly font!
9. A Silver Glimmer die cut bow and a small Real Red
1/8" taffeta ribbon give a shimmer and a balance of the red plaid
designer paper. The silver bow looks best popped up.