Do you Love Stamped Flowers? Are you fabulous at coloring them?
For most of us the answer is YES and NO. Unfortunately we can't be good at everything, and that includes coloring our images. However don't let your lack of coloring skills prevent you from making a gorgeous stamped flower. One of Stampin'Up's newest flower images is Blended Bloom and about 3" wide. If you aren't comfortable coloring that certainly is a lot of empty space to fill. But the image is sooooo beautiful and I believe a real WOW when the receiver opens a card using it.
SOLUTION: Emboss it instead, talk about EASY! NO COLORING
And look how beautiful.
You'll need : Blended Bloom #135906 wood only
Punch Pistachio Pudding leaves using 2 petals from the Blossom Punch and 2 additional in Baked Brown Sugar for the shadow behind the leaves. I also added a little dry embossed Polka Dot to my Pistachio leaves, just an option for you.
Build your card base for the flower as follows:
1. Create a Crisp Cantaloupe card base, cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". Score at 4 1/4"
on the 8 1/2" side.
2. Make a Baked Brown Sugar layer 5 1/4" x 4".
3. Cut 2 pieces of Lullaby Designer paper 3 3/4" x 3" and 3 3/4" x 2",
adhere to Brown Sugar layer.
4. Wrap the above layer with Hello Honey satin ribbon using Glue Dots.
5. Attach DSP/Ribbon panel to the card base.
6. Apply Flower to card centering over the ribbon using Stampin' Dimensionals.
7. 3 cute Basic Pearls look sweet applied to the ribbon.
8. Stamp the Thank You sentiment from "Blooming with Kindness"
in Baked Brown Sugar ink on white card stock.
9. Punch the sentiment with the Hexagon Punch, glue to a larger piece of
Crisp Cantaloupe card stock and trim down to create a frame for the
sentiment piece. Pop up with dimensionals.
10. Use Stampin'Up white envelopes and the largest frame in the
Envelope Liners framelit set to line your envelope with the Lullaby paper.
MORE BLENDED BLOOM
EARN FREE MERCHANDISE
( not just Stamp Sets )
with Pam's Frequent Buyer Program
Designer Paper On Sale during July